Adorable video of Joseph Yobo giving his son a birthday shout out on live TV

Former Super Eagles captain, Joseph Yobo, gave his son a birthday shoutout on live TV, during his SuperSport commentary on the UEFA Champions league match yesterday.

His first son, Joey turned 9 yesterday, April 10th.

Yobo’s wife, Adaeze shared the video and wrote;

“.. when your daddy gives you a shout out 2wice on Live T.v you made his day @jyobo234 you’re literally the best
#championsleague #football #manunited #barcelona #birthdayboy #liverpoolfan”

Watch the video below…

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Chief Adaeze yobo (@adaezeyobo) on Apr 10, 2019 at 3:16pm PDT

View this post on Instagram

Once upon a time, 9years ago i received the best gift of my life 4 days before my birthday, the gift that gave my life a meaning. The sweetest little boy in the whole world, my First born, Joey Tambari Yobo. He was our only child for a whole 5years & he taught me my first lesson on what life is all about. * * Dear Lord, im Thankful for this gift, i’m Thankful for what you have done & what you’re still about to do in his life, I thank you for wisdom & the gift of boldness you’ve given him, I thank you for preserving, protecting & sustaining him. I ask today Lord, that you continue to guide him with your light to fulfill your purpose for his life. You’ll always be my baby Joey. Happy 9th Birthday Son
Help me wish my first baby a big Happy birthday before his bday ends. #april10 #Ariesseason #Aprilbaby

A post shared by Chief Adaeze yobo (@adaezeyobo) on Apr 10, 2019 at 1:21pm PDT

The post Adorable video of Joseph Yobo giving his son a birthday shout out on live TV appeared first on AMAGITE'S BLOG.

This post appeared on AMAGITE'S BLOG