Guidelines To Follow In Obtaining Driver’s Licence For First-Timers

Cars, Automobile, Bike etc

4 people like this topic, 6 people dislike this topic

wikinaira

Guidelines To Follow In Obtaining Driver’s Licence For First-Timers

Postby wikinaira » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:12 pm

In an effort to inform and educate its readers, Aproko247 has brought to you guildelines stipulated by the Federal Road Safety Corps, FRSC, in getting the licence to drive a vehicle in Nigeria.

We hope this information helps you. Here are the steps;

Step 1

Attend training at an accredited driving school.

Step 2

The driving school will then present you to the to Vehicle Inspection Officer (VIO) for a driving test.

Step 3

Pass the driving test and obtain a certificate of proficiency from the VIO.

Step 4

Complete the driver’s licence application form at the Driver’s Licence Centre (DLC).

Step 5

Pay the licence fee online or at the Bank.

Step 6

Present your application form to the Board of Internal Revenue (BIR) Officer and VIO at the DLC for endorsement.

Step 7

Proceed to the FRSC Officer at the DLC for biometric data capture.

Step 8

Obtain a temporary driver’s licence valid for 60 days.

Step 9

Pick up original driver’s licence from the place you did your biometric data capture after 60 days.
http://www.aproko247.com/2015/06/05/guidelines-in-obtaining-drivers-licence-for-first-timers/

I don't try to make my presence to be noticed, I only strive to make my absence to be felt http://www.wikinaira.com
Rodolfowew

Real Hair Hair pieces Compared to Artificial Head of hair Hairpieces

Postby Rodolfowew » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:43 pm

We are able to go to a various Wigs distinct hairstyles all around us. It's not at all always these are normal hair-styles and also the unnatural hair-styles have got prospered Wigs the style market place these days. Indeed, here i am talking about hair pieces as well as why don't we the whole expression Lace Front Wigs i.elizabeth. periwigs. A new wig is actually an artificial head Wigs For Women that is certainly made out of horsehair, real human hair, occasionally wool Wigs For Black Women, duck down, yak hair, buffalo hair, or even furthermore synthetic materials Wigs which can be mainly donned to be able to Wigs For Black Women display fashion.
Rodolfowew

Real Hair Hair pieces Vs Man made Locks Wigs

Postby Rodolfowew » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:48 pm

We can view a selection of Wigs diverse hair styles everywhere. It's not constantly that these are all-natural hairstyles but the man-made hair styles get prospered Wigs the form market nowadays. Indeed, here we are speaking about hairpieces as well as allow us to repeat the complete term Lace Front Wigs my spouse and i.e. periwigs. A new hairpiece is known as an synthetic go Wigs For Women that is made out of horsehair, real hair, sometimes wool Wigs For Women, down, yak hair, buffalo grass locks, or perhaps furthermore man-made materials Wigs which are generally donned to Wigs For Black Women showcase manner.

Return to “Autos”