Top Strategies You Should Use For Massive Traffic Generation - Webmasters

Website design and development, management of forums, blogs, wikis, and all sorts of websites.

4 people like this topic, 3 people dislike this topic

synteche

Top Strategies You Should Use For Massive Traffic Generation - Webmasters

Postby synteche » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:44 am

Blogging has been my profession for quite sometime now and in the course of it, i have discovered the following strategies to be the best for better blog traffic generation. The ten steps cover the basics, tips on gaining and keeping subscribers through to the extra elements that give the edge.

1. Create Good Quality Content

Content should either educate, entertain, inspire or provide a solution to a readers issue. When writing content ensure that at least one of these elements is incorporated, add pictures, videos and links. Pay attention to detail and check grammar and spelling, in other words proofread everything before going live.

2. Keep Posts Short

Try to keep posts under five hundred words, so that readers with short attention spans, don't lose interest before the end of any given article. I think it's fair to say that a majority of people want quick results and don't want to hang around for too long to get them.

3. Entice Readers to Subscribe

Give readers a freebie, for example, in the form of a downloadable eBook or a video boot camp, thus giving an incentive for subscribing to the web site in question.

4. Interact with visitors

When online users make comments on a blog managed by you, it is in everyone's best interest to correspond, get involved and encourage a natural flow of dialogue.

read more here http://blogafresh.blogspot.com.ng/2017/ ... p-you.html

Return to “Webmaster”