What is Plagiarism? BEST TOOLS TO DETECT PLAGIARISM

Website design and development, management of forums, blogs, wikis, and all sorts of websites.

5 people like this topic, 6 people dislike this topic

wikinaira

What is Plagiarism? BEST TOOLS TO DETECT PLAGIARISM

Postby wikinaira » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:46 am

What is Plagiarism?

The term plagiarism can be viewed as an act of imitating someone’s idea without authorization and passes such ideas as one’s own by failing to give credit to the original owner (Author).

Plagiarism is derived from Latin word “plagiare” which represents to kidnap or abducts.

Here are some of the best tools to detect plagiarism:

Viper
Plagiarisma
CopyLeaks
Plagium
Dupli Checker
Quetext
Plagiarism Checker
Plag scan
Plag tracker
See Sources
Copy Scape
Attributor
VIPER

BEST TOOLS TO DETECT PLAGIARISM

viper plagiarism software
This Application is runs on Microsoft windows; it can scan documents and make comparison with billions of online resources. Viper plagiarism software is absolutely free.

PLAGIARISMA

plagiarisma logoImage
It is available for Microsoft window users. Registration is required and registered users can documents three times a day. Plagiarism also has synonymizer tool. The Paid version starts with a minimum of five dollars per month.

COPY LEAKS

Copyleaks logo Image
As the name implies, it performs complete website plagiarism scan. Copy Leaks have API which makes integration possible. It is basically used for online content and support multiple file formats in major languages.

PLAGIUM

Plagium logoImage
One of the easiest plagiarism detection tools; contents can be copied and paste into the website for scanning. Plagium can scan 5000 words at a time. It is suitable for quick search on social media.

DUPLICHECKER
Duplichecker logo
This plagiarism detection tool is extremely free and easy to use. Check can be done through copy and paste and, registered users can perform fifty (50) searches daily while unregistered users are eligible to one (1) search daily.

QUETEXT
quetext logo
Download of Software or creation of users account is not required; contents can be scanned directly by copy and paste into the website and it has unlimited usage.

http://www.naijapr.com/best-tools-detect-plagiarism/

I don't try to make my presence to be noticed, I only strive to make my absence to be felt http://www.wikinaira.com

Return to “Webmaster”