Teenage Couple Commit Suicide, 2 Days Apart

Discuss Dating, Courtship and Romance in marriage

18 people like this topic, 15 people dislike this topic

hunter

Teenage Couple Commit Suicide, 2 Days Apart

Postby hunter » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:41 am

A tragic story about a teenage couple from Ohio committing suicide just days apart has gone viral on Facebook. According to online reports, 18-year-old Mercedes Shaday Smith took her own life in her college dorm room in Columbia, Kentucky on Thursday (Apr. 20).

Her boyfriend, Markeice “Mari” Brown ended his life on Saturday (Apr. 22). Apparently, Smith’s friends believed that Brown contributed to his girlfriend’s suicide and they harassed/bullied him online, which, along with the grief of losing his girlfriend, drove him to commit suicide just days later.
The Ohio native, who was also a member of the LWC track and field team, was said by her coach Jamaine Gordon to be a “good-spirited person who showed promise in her future.” .

Mercedes’ boyfriend Markeice “Mari” Brown posted a note and posted a tearful goodbye video on Facebook Live before killing himself. According to Markeice’s goodbye/suicide note, Mercedes was pregnant at the time of her death, and they always planned to “go out together.” .

At the end of his post, he wrote that her family wouldn’t allow him to go to her funeral, so he made the decision to “go see her” himself.

Today I lost my wife I should say I lost my life, can’t put in words how i feel, we just talked last night why you ain’t tell me? Even tho we knew we ain’t have nobody we knew we had eachother, you was really a reflection of me you knew how I felt knew when I was feeling and you though it was crazy how I knew something was wrong even when you would fake a smile , it feel like my life just ended it we just talked Tho why you ain’t say nothing man why???? Why bra whyyyyy ???? You was so special to me you meant so much to me you showed me a lot but most importantly you loved me for me not what I brought to the the table first day we met we talked for almost 6 hours straight in the car as if we known Eachother forever I knew yo Likes dislikes goals everything about you I knew I’m just lost more lost than ever Y’all saying this’ll get better man stfu I ain’t Tryna here that y’all don’t know this feeling a mf you talk to shared countless memories with is gone forever a mf you talked to all day everyday about any and everything a mf you didn’t go a day without saying you loved , man we use to get so sad Cus we couldn’t see Eachother you remember puddin? I seen you two weeks ago it’s just like I brought so much joy to yo day you couldn’t stop crying when you hadda to leave you kept Sayin “this ain’t fair” man no this ain’t fair….. I never cried this hard and long in my life you had my whole heart not a piece of it we was soul mates you was my soul my heart the reason i woke up every morning first person I talk to Ina morning and the last a night ……so how tf y’all expect me to be “ALRIGHT” ?????!!!!!???!!!!
Another Post

This is to everybody that knew me that shared love for me this is to the ones who deeply cared for me yea some might say I took the easy way out but who’s to say I wanted to live this life in the first place Y’all say I’m selfish but other than my sisters and a few of my brother who checked on me ? Who asked was I straight? Y’all just asked for shit but when I asked in return it was I ain’t got it or you know you got it. But I let it slide my loyalty was different. Mercedes loved Markeice for Markeice not the cars the money nothing. Everybody told mercedes the same thing like no or some bs that’s why I did everything I did for her so she wouldn’t have to ask any one but she needed love from her friends family not just me I can’t do it all but I tried lord knows I mean all y’all know if she wanted anything materialistic just somebody there anything I had her. I’ve been through the most messed up situations imaginable I just lost my girlfriend and my kid she thought everyone was going to bash her like her Friends did that baby brought us so much joy she told me she was pregnant on my birthday I was happy but I also was lost for words mercedes asked countless ppl for help that’s why i tried to be the best boyfriend ever I messed up once and took someone on a date but that’s all i did I apologized about and I did whatever I had to do to make it up mercedes had my passwords fingerprint on my phone Allat I was very open with her , but we always told Eachother how we hated life and everything in it but I always talked her out of it well we would always say we was going out together so that’s where I’m headed Life ain’t about the toughest soldiers god has the story written already stick to the script Y’all know how I felt about that girl read our messages that was my Bestfriend my baby and that was no doubts or Maybes it’s plenty fish in the ocean but you always kept my mind open I love my baby dearly so we Finna see Eachother again I love all the ppl that know i fwy but I still Fw everybody y’all know
Ain’t no Rip It’s “Stay saucin in paradise” or “fly high fly guy” or long live no rip Cus I Ain’t at peace I’m just finally happy free My Brothas I love my brothas Slime Nem yall know y’all already know what it is fa sis Nem hold that shit down don’t let it hold you up they won’t let me come to the funeral so Ima go see her myself #SLAAAATTTTTT
#MamaImSorry
#LarryImSorry
#NiyahImSorry
#LinnStImSorry
#HollaAtCha
#DontWontToButIHadToo
#RealEyesRecognizeRealLies

Immereip

WMA To MP3

Postby Immereip » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:58 am

With Apple iTunes, there isn't any cause to download a file conversion app simply to alter a WMA file into MP3 format. Do not be fooled by its name, Freemake Video Converter is also capable of converting audio information from one kind to a different. This software program will price you only a few seconds to get the WMA audio from MP3 supply, a lot sooner than many different <a href=http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to-convert-wma-files-to-mp3>wma2mp3 converter windows</a> converters. Assuming that they are not DRM protected information, For those who're on Home windows XP, iTunes will convert it whenever you import. The default choice in iTunes is to import music as AAC, which is a superbly acceptable format appropriate with both iOS gadgets and Android phones too.
Tipard WMA MP3 Converter permits you to set the audio Sample Price, Encoder, Channels, and Audio Bitrate. Eusing Free Registry Cleaner - A free registry repair software program to safely scan and repair registry problems. I find iTunes process to be incredibly slow and like to transform files utilizing WinFF, which helps batch conversion. All the conversion process like convert WMA to MP3 and MP3 to WMA are quick and simple with adjustable output quality.
For example, you're allowed to convert MOV to MP4, change MP4 to MP3 and turn YouTube to MP4/MP3 according to your need. Digital Copy to Android : The article gives you a full explanation on learn how to convert digital copy motion pictures for Android devices. Nonetheless <a href=http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to-convert-wma-files-to-mp3>online wma to mp3 converter</a>, we expect that you're going to respect Freemake Video Converter and what it could possibly do. Plus it implies that fairly than having a number of programs installed, you may get away with simply the one.
Immereip

Official Apple Support Communities

Postby Immereip » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:01 am

MediaHuman Audio Converter is a freeware application for Mac OS X and Windows. Go back to the changing interface, click on the aforementioned inexperienced Convert button on the sub-menu bar and on the adopted sidebar, set the directory for the output MP3 file. Whilst there are WMA Lossless information, I've never really seen one as most individuals choose <a href=http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to-convert-wma-files-to-mp3>online wma to mp3 converter</a> FLAC or M4A Lossless for the iSheep crowd. Adopt superior Lame MP3 Encoder and Microsoft WM9/WMA Encoder, which may generate completely different sizes and qualities of audio files. Audio input recordsdata could be simply added additionally with a drag and drop from Home windows Explorer.
Nevertheless, if your iTunes songs are DRM-protected and acquired earlier than April 2009, you may want a DRM elimination to take away the music DRM protection earlier than converting. Theoretically, when the bit fee(the number of bits conveyed or processed per unit of time, can be utilized to describe the standard of an audio or video file.) is lower than 128k, WMA sounds much better than MP3. Finally, WMA Voice is a lossy codec optimized for low-bandwith voice playback purposes, with mono sampling support as much as 22.05 kHz - it's maybe most well-known for being utilized by the BBC World service for streaming Internet radio. WMA files, then again, require an even bigger bandwidth to perform in the identical manner.
Obtain a DRM Video : This text will assist you to simply download DRM movies from on-line video websites. It is advisable to use some software to strip the DRM off your WMA information after which convert the WMA recordsdata to the rather more widely-supported MP3 format. Step 4: Go back to the music library, and drag the WMA recordsdata to the library, there could be an indication saying that the WMA information <a href=http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to-convert-wma-files-to-mp3>online wma to mp3 converter</a> could be converted into MP3 information and added to the library. Additionally we not help RealPlayer converter MAC model, product growth has stopped, and no updates or safety patches will likely be released for this version. So as to play it on non-apple mp3/mp4 gamers, you have to remove the drm and convert the protected music to drm free mp3 format.
Immereip

How Do You Convert WMA To MP3?

Postby Immereip » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:02 am

This is an astonishingly frequent query for Sony PSP homeowners, a question sufficiently common that even Sony's heard your complaints: the latest version of the PSP firmware (version 2.6) consists of the flexibility to play WMA (Windows Media, Audio) recordsdata instantly on the PSP. When you've got any questions about changing your WMA files or another recordsdata, please go away a remark below. That signifies that an MP3 file does not contain 100% of the original audio data. WMA (Home windows Media Audio) is a digital audio file format created by Microsoft, contains four sub-formats <a href=http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to-convert-wma-files-to-mp3>wma2mp3 converter</a>: Windows Media Audio (lossy), Home windows Media Audio Voice Professional, Windows Media Audio Lossless, or Windows Media Audio Voice. If you happen to listen to music on something remotely just like an iPod, you'll seemingly need to convert your WMA files into a more accessible format earlier than enjoying your tunes. There can be found online softwares that enable the conversion WMA recordsdata to MP3. This then enables you to get hundreds of songs on to a CD and it additionally has opened up a new market over the internet - the download market as obtain occasions have been significantly diminished.
Anyway we'll appreciate contributions: we'll use collected money to finance new growth of Free WMA MP3 Converter. Select the WMA file you wish to convert and choose your required output format which is MP3. If in case you have these WMA recordsdata saved in your onerous drive, you can import it to RealPlayer library and then convert them toMP3.
Free WMA to MP3 Converter er et konventerings program som gor det muligt for dig, som navnet antyder, at lave dine WMA filer om til MP3 filer. If you simply need a easy, easy-to-use audio file converter then Free MP3/WMA/OGG Converter could possibly <a href=http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to-convert-wma-files-to-mp3>convert wma to mp3 online</a> be what you are on the lookout for. Free MP3 WMA Converter has a consumer-pleasant interface and has glorious audio format help.
brirlviolf

WAV To OGG

Postby brirlviolf » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:28 am

Soundconverter is a simple sound converter utility for the gnome atmosphere. It is a file filter that adds learn and write Ogg Vorbis assist to Cool Edit ninety six/2000/Professional for Home windows with out having to make use of an exterior software or an extra step to encode or decode Ogg Vorbis files. FileZigZag ought to work with all working programs <a href=http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to-convert-wav-files-to-ogg>wav2ogg converter</a> that assist an online browser, like Mac OS X, Home windows, and Linux. You might drag recordsdata onto the FlicFlac interface, or convert information straight from the correct click menu in Home windows Explorer. Allows Ogg encoding and playback in all MacOS and Win32 apps that use Apple Quicktime.
The users are free to vary the output file settings for the conversion like VBR mode, preset, VBR quality, stereo mode, CRC, VBR bitrate range, and so forth. Multiple stream OGG recordsdata are sometimes discovered the place the file has been recorded or created from a streaming radio supply, and usually, every tune shall be an individual stream. It is another converter for converting OGG to AAC, M4A, FLAC, MP3, MP4, WAV, MPC, and many others. The reverse order is problematic (as benq additionally acknowledged above) but I confirmed you that mp3 files <a href=http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to-convert-wav-files-to-ogg>wav to ogg online</a> makes use of less information and ogg will not change it after re-encoding with the identical parameters. You'll be able to even convert whole music libraries retaining the folder and filename construction. Free Simple M4A to MP3 Converter is just not solely M4A or MP3 converter but it supports many different formats for conversion. The software program is a batch OGG converter which might bulk course of totally different files collectively and convert them at once to OGG format.
The video formats supported for output embody 3GP, AVI, FV, MPEG, WMV, etc.; audio formats supported are MP3, OGG, WAV and WMA. FileZigZag is a web-based audio converter service that can convert most common audio codecs. The functions from this checklist will aid you convert your WAV audio files into GSM format. AVM Converter helps in changing different media codecs that include each audio and video formats like MPEG, AVI, FLV, MP4, MKV, OGG, AAC, WAV, AC3, and many others. As said above.. changing an mp3 to wav will provide <a href=http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to-convert-wav-files-to-ogg>wav2ogg converter windows</a> you with nothing by way of quality, it will sound the identical because the mp3 whereas taking on round 10 times as a lot harddrive area. Theogg file format is a kind of audio file that makes use of open source Ogg Vorbis compression. As well as, with this MP3 converter it's also possible to reduce music, for example, as WAV files directly in the software and set it to the fitting length.
brirlviolf

How Can One Convert Mp3 Recordsdata To Ogg Using Fedora Native Apps?

Postby brirlviolf » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:30 am

I have a ton of varied music recordsdata on my machine which can be in various states of migrating frommp3 to different formats. Namely the primary ogg file is practically the same than the final one decoded and compressed ten occasions. Sure every part is completed, you dont even need to redo your hitsounding on every notes manually ONE by one by your new wav. It supports MP3, Ogg/Vorbis, WAV and Audio CD playback, SHOUTcast/Icecast HTTP streaming, RTP streaming, a strong <a href=http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to-convert-wav-files-to-ogg>wav2ogg converter windows</a> music browser, theme help and a download supervisor. WAV files are massive in dimension and with the advent of MP3 and MP4 WAV recordsdata are becoming less fashionable and fewer common. Free OGG Converter by Free Changing is a devoted OGG converter which supports solely OGG file types for conversion.
The output format supported by this software program is simply OGG and it doesn't support the other codecs to which AIFF might be transformed. It works fantastic as a batch OGG converter too so that you could convert more than one file in a single <a href=http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to-convert-wav-files-to-ogg>wav2ogg windows</a> click. Download FlicFlac audio converter weblink , carry it wherever and convert audio format anytime! Fre:ac can query the CDDB/ freedb on-line CD database to search out artist and title info prior to ripping. The software program is a good OGG batch converter for Windows PC that can convert a number of information collectively.
Man i'm loving this program i am using media human audio converter and i am convertings 186 music information it has taken less than 5 minutes usually the opposite applications i exploit if i was doing this it might take about an hour to an hour and a half this programs is the very best. Without supporting any modification to the settings for the output file, the software works well as a devoted <a href=http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to-convert-wav-files-to-ogg>online wav to ogg converter</a> OGG converter. The following working systems are supported: Home windows 10, Home windows eight, Windows 7, Home windows Vista, Home windows XP, Home windows Server 2003, and Mac OS X 10.5 and newer. FindMySoft advises that Free Mp3/Wma/Ogg Converter should be solely used in accordance with the rules of mental property and the present Legal Code.
brirlviolf

WAV To OGG Converter Software

Postby brirlviolf » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:34 am

This text will make some introduction about WAV and OGG after which show you how one can convert WAV to OGG easily with Bigasoft Audio Converter for Mac. Now you can save your CD tracks profiting from quality of Flac format, finish finally convert Flac to MP3 if your transportable Mp3 participant does not help Flac. For instance, you may use an audio converter so as to shrink the file size of your music so that you can fit extra recordsdata onto your gadget. The supported output codecs <a href=http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to-convert-wav-files-to-ogg>wav to ogg converter</a> by FeyConverter embrace FLAC, AAC, OGG, WMA, WAV and BONK. Changing your CD audio collection to digital audio recordsdata is a breeze with FreeRIP MP3 Converter: download and install FreeRIP MP3 Converter , put your audio CD into your laptop's CD drive, run FreeRIP MP3 Converter and click on on the Rip button. So, if you are changing files from WAV to Ogg, you might want to select Ogg as the output format. In any other case, in terms of inner useful resource usage it doesn't make a lot of a distinction in the event you use WAV or OGG in TGEA.
Typically, Vorbis is a greater format than MP3, however LAME, has improved a lot, that the majority users will not inform the distinction. Sound Normalizer and our other merchandise are focused on offering options to this need; improve volume audio recordsdata mp3 leveling normailze wav. In Any Audio Converter, you can change settings on the premise of AAC parameters and MP3 parameters. IWisoft Free Video Converter is a complete OGG converter that supports many forms <a href=http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to-convert-wav-files-to-ogg>convert wav to ogg </a> of output formats. In the event you search on the internet, you'll definitely discover quite a few converters and the very best of all of them is certainly Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate This is what the customers should say about this converter. It helps single and batch mode in addition to MP3, WMA 8 (Windows Media Audio), OGG Vorbis and WAV PCM formats, with ID3v2 copying and creation.
Sad that not all high quality ranges for ogg vorbis are shown, usually there are 12 quality levels; here only six. Excepted for conversions that produce a Wav file, remember that these conversions are lossy (you can't get your knowledge again once a mp3 file is in the mono format, and you produce only a pseudo-stereo file for those <a href=http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to-convert-wav-files-to-ogg>wav to ogg</a> who use a mono file to make a stereo one. Added converting Wav (PCM eight, sixteen, 24, 32 bits, DSP, GSM, IMA ADPCM, MS ADPCM, AC3, MP3, MP2, OGG, A-LAW, u-LEGISLATION) to FLAC recordsdata. Edit wav for ringtone songs normalisieren batch freeware track to mp3 software WAV MP4 Converter converts WAV to MP4 and MP4 to WAV improve the amount of a wav file equalizer for windows.
brirlviolf

OGG Converter, WAV To OGG Converter, MP3 To OGG Converter Software program, Conversion

Postby brirlviolf » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:36 am

This program can convert, encode, and decode many types of recordsdata, together with Ogg Vorbis. With a easy person-interface, Free WAV Converter might help the customers in converting WAV file varieties to the supported output codecs. Mint Audio is a lightweight shareware audio participant for MacOS and OS X that helps Ogg Vorbis playback. Method 2: Click Add File and select the WAV file that you <a href=http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to-convert-wav-files-to-ogg>wav to ogg</a> just want to convert to OGG. Convert multiple information like OGG to MP3, WMA to MP3, MP3 to WMA, MP3 to OGG in batches at the identical time. ImTOO OGG Converter offers an easy and quick answer so that you can convert OGG to MP3, MP3 to OGG, OGG to WAV/WMA, and vice versa. Download the file (a zipper file) and extract theEXE file wherever in your laptop.
That is additionally true of pattern price, bit depth and channel count in addition to the bit price, so - for example - you could possibly make a 12bit mono, 32kHz @ 48kbps OGG file and GS will honour those settings when you drag your file into GS. German GUI front end for Visible Primary source (GPL) and binaries both out there for obtain. Moreover, The Audio Converter for Home windows <a href=http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to-convert-wav-files-to-ogg>wav to ogg converter</a> eight helps batch conversion, maintain meta data, trim audio, split audio based on CUE or chapter marker or file measurement, merge several audio into one, keep metadata of audio recordsdata, etc. It is a OGG batch converter for helping convert different files in a single click.
Total, VSDC Free Audio Converter is just as fast as most of the other tools in this checklist, and is nice for converting your files to a typical format. Thanks for the article, I simply did not need folks to comply with the examples blindly, converting all of their mp3's to ogg and then blaming the ogg format for their ruined music collection. I just converted ogg to mp3, bizarre <a href=http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to-convert-wav-files-to-ogg>convert wav to ogg online</a> for a software program that's purported to have no mp3 help. It has support for adding solely OGG for conversion, MP3 is the only output format available as goal. The -B swap will inform cdparanoia to split the output into multiple WAV recordsdata. First, download and launch the Bigasoft Audio Converter for Mac to make preparation.

Return to “Romance”