Production Manager

Jobs,Employment Opportunity, Jobs in Nigeria

3 people like this topic, 8 people dislike this topic

yemzzy02

Production Manager

Postby yemzzy02 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:55 am

Urgently looking to fill the position of a Production Manager for our Client a Multinational FMCG company Client is looking for someone with below requirement Membership of recognized professional organization. B.sc/Master’s degree in related discipline / MBA 5 to 10 years’ experience in a Manufacturing concerns inclusive of Quality management. Thorough knowledge of production, supply chain processes, packaging materials & ISO 9000 systems Age range 30 years - 40 years Interested candidates should send their CV’s to
francis.okoye@aldelia.com

SteakOwek

Xilisoft MP3 WAV Converter

Postby SteakOwek » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:42 pm

ImTOO MP3 WAV Converter is highly effective WAV to MP3 converter and MP3 to WAV converter software to convert WAV to MP3, MP3 to WAV, convert audio to MP3 and WAV, and convert MPEG, WMV, ASF, MP3, WMA, WAV, M4A, AAC, OGG and AVI to MP3 and WAV. Now we will present you easy methods to convert WAV to high quality MP3 to be able to add WAV to Google Music and play just about anyplace. You may need to restart your system first if you are doing this proper after putting in both Audacity and LAME. Audacity is capable of performing many tasks, including converting audios from one file type to a different.
Convert MP3 to WAV and convert WAV to MP3 in batches, that is, convert a number of recordsdata to MP3/WAV one after the other. The Wav to MP3 converter lets you drag & drop file, specify output path, and queue music information. Moreover, the audio converter helps batch conversion, thus you can course of multiple conversions on the similar time and set the beginning point and period to listen to your implausible music clips.
In this article I am going to show you the method I used to convert the recordsdata and then I am going to indicate you the straightforward manner. If you are a minimum of slightly acquainted with the features of different audio file codecs you will perceive how helpful Any Audio Converter - WAV to MP3 Converter actually is. In its place, you need to use Total Recorder to report an uncompressed file and later use your favorite MP3 software, such <a href=http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to-convert-wav-files-to-mp3>online wav to mp3 converter</a> as MusicMatch Jukebox, or one of the lots of of different freeware or industrial packages, to perform the compression. The Windows Media Player utility is a free software various to transform MP3 to WAV format. Audacity cannot convert to MP3 by itself resulting from patent considerations, so it wants some assist from this little plugin with the strange name. Encode your ripped WAV files into high-quality, noncorrupted MP3 recordsdata so you can retailer your favorite CDs or share them online.
I believe the uncertainty arose as a result of the wav file I used to check it was the product of testing the initial mp3 -> wav code earlier than I reversed it. For no matter reason the wav held more details concerning the track than a newly generated one and the conversion again to mp3 used these details. Try AudioAcrobat at present by signing up for a 30-Day Free Trial or be a part of one in all our FREE Webinars with out signing up for squat. Freeware WAV to MP3 Converter 2.0.1 is on the market to all software users as a free download (Freeware). Movavi Video Converter helps one hundred eighty video and audio formats and also helps you to save recordsdata for playing on greater than 200 forms of mobile device. Copy between ID3v1 and ID3v2 tag and reserve all ID3 tags in the authentic information after converting audio to MP3. Caveat to this can be having to begin with the files in your iTunes library, however.
You can do this with the free All2MP3 device talked about above, it is drag & drop and really simple to do. MP3 gets rid of a lot of the data recorded in a track that our ears usually are not capable of hear and then makes use of advanced algorithms to reduce the file size. MP3 file format is smaller and more simply acknowledged by music players <a href=http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to-convert-wav-files-to-mp3>wav2mp3 windows</a> or portable devices than WAV. For those who set the MIDI/Audio playback engine to Play Although MIDI” then whenever you export audio, there will likely be an option of saving in AIFF/WAV or MP3. With Free WMA MP3 Converter the default settings have been optimized for you; simply just choose a conversion process and away you go. Additionally, you may customise settings to meet your particular requirements.
Freeware wav to mp3 online converter: convert from wav to mp3 online Read Full Article http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to- ... les-to-mp3
Bryantfbyqh

Production Manager

Postby Bryantfbyqh » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:39 pm

We are looking for a production company to help with a music video shoot in Cuba. A local company with access to Red Epic or Alexa would be preferable.

Please PM me for further details.

Surinder Singh.
I recommend using auto trading robot for reliable trading
Immereip

How To Convert WMA To MP3

Postby Immereip » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:54 am

WMA (Windows Media Audio) format, commonly used on many music download services, is suitable with many Windows-based mostly applications, which suggests, WMA recordsdata are playable in Windows Media Participant or other Window software program. JODIX warrants to you (if you <a href=http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to-convert-wma-files-to-mp3>wma to mp3</a> are the preliminary and authentic purchaser of the Software program) that, to the extent the Software program is made obtainable to you on a bodily storage medium, the original storage medium holding the Software program is free from defects in material and workmanship below regular use and repair for ninety days from the date of purchase.
In other phrases, the upper the bit price is, the higher the MP3's tone high quality is. So it's higher for music lovers to transform wma file to mp3 before store them on your cell system. Relying on the kind of computer and software program that visitors use, they might not be able to play WMA recordsdata in your web site. There are fortunately several ways in which you can convert a WMA file to an MP3, but for the sake of brevity, we'll take a look at just one option that has all the time proved profitable for us prior to now.
Jodix Free WMA to MP3 Converter er yderst brugervenligt da man blot skal tr?kke de onskede filer ind i programmets brugerflade og slippe dem igen for at konvertere. FYI: For some reason, AIMP doesn't support choosing MP3 as output format, so you may need some preparation to make this occur. WMA Lossless is designed to compress audio indicators with no loss of quality from the original supply (up to ninety six kHz) and is utilized in some Home windows Mobile <a href=http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to-convert-wma-files-to-mp3>wma2mp3 converter windows</a> gadgets in addition to the Logitech Squeezebox Contact. When your community is in a nasty situation, it is extremely inconvenient and annoying to convert MP3 to WMA on-line. Using a program like this is useful when iTunes won't play a tune , it's usually because the format is incompatible with iTunes or as a result of the file is corrupted.
Immereip

Convert WMA From Windows Media Participant Into MP3 Information?

Postby Immereip » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:56 am

I will admire any help from anyone who reveals me tips on how to play wma audio files in Itunes. In contrast with other audio converter programs, TuneClone converts music recordsdata via a digital CD Driver. This method only works on Home windows variations of iTunes, as a result of it requires Home windows Media Participant 9 or newer installed. If your WMA recordsdata aren't copy protected, iTunes will help <a href=http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to-convert-wma-files-to-mp3>wma2mp3 windows</a> you import your Windows Media Participant library. Many of the transportable music players assist MP3 information, as they're regarded as the usual format. Once more, we would personally opt for ‘I Do Not Accept' and avoid installing anything on prime of Freemake Video Converter. You can also convert iTunes music to other gamers' supported audio codecs like MP3, WAV, AIFF, and AAC.
Although not as popular as MP3, WMA tends to outperform MP3 within the space of sound high quality, significantly with information encoded at lower bitrates like sixty four or 96 Kbps. Additionally it is a good suggestion to convert WMA to MP3 if you are putting music or sounds into a web site. Alternatively you should use Home windows drag&drop: drag audio information from a folder and drop them onto FreeRIP window. MP3 (MPEG-1 Audio Layer 3) is a format for compressing audio only defined in both MPEG-1 and MPEG-2. Free WMA to MP3 Converter was designed with velocity and easiness of use in mind, and it supports both the drag and drop importing technique and batch processing. Once you download the bought tracks; the DRM will get downloaded with the tracks in order that it may be played. Absolutely Audacity will document it as you play it in wmp and then export the recording as mp3. Some older MP3 players can play MP3 files encoded solely at a constant bitrate - CBR.
Jodix Free WMA to MP3 Converter er yderst brugervenligt da man blot skal tr?kke de onskede filer ind i programmets brugerflade og slippe dem igen for at konvertere. FYI: For some cause, AIMP doesn't support selecting MP3 as output format, so you will need some preparation to make this occur. WMA Lossless is designed to compress audio signals with no lack of quality from the original supply (as much as ninety six kHz) and is utilized in some Windows Mobile <a href=http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to-convert-wma-files-to-mp3>wma to mp3</a> gadgets in addition to the Logitech Squeezebox Contact. When your community is in a foul condition, it is rather inconvenient and annoying to transform MP3 to WMA on-line. Using a program like that is useful when iTunes will not play a tune , it's usually because the format is incompatible with iTunes or as a result of the file is corrupted.
Immereip

How Do You Convert WMA To MP3?

Postby Immereip » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:03 am

Analyze: Windows Media Participant is the default software for ripping CDs on Windows and, after all, the default output is WMA (Home windows Media Audio). I PURCHASED this song from Napster after they have been a pay service years ago, however ever since Rhapsody took them over and I try <a href=http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to-convert-wma-files-to-mp3>wma to mp3</a> and play the music on home windows media participant it takes me to their web site and there's nothing I can do to play it. I want to convert it to MP3 so I can play it and put it on my iPod as well as different ongs I purchased from Napster before they have been bought out.
I do not occur to know a program on OS X... I don't use WMAs and by no means actually have... but should you still have entry to a Windows field, iTunes on Windows is the best answer by far. A false alert also can sometimes be triggered when a free software set up contains extra affords; some packages that do that include Eset and MalwareBytes. At default settings, the applying converts files to MP3 with constant bitrate (CBR) and mechanically selects all the encoding parameters so as to preserve the original audio quality. After installation, launch it and import your MP3 file(s) to the operate interface, you can add a couple of MP3 file at a time. Free WMA to MP3 is optimized for SSE and Hyper thread expertise, and you're going to get a speed enhance in case your computer has a multi-core CPU. Decompressing to wave isn't lossy - it is saving as wma or mp3 that does that!
Tipard WMA MP3 Converter not solely convert between WMA and MP3 with this WMA MP3 Converter, it helps other audio formats like AAC, M4A, AC3, and so on to WMA, MP3, AAC, AC3, M4A, MP2 audio with nice sound high quality and no time consuming conversion pace. As a result of it comes with properly-organized menus and options <a href=http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to-convert-wma-files-to-mp3>wma2mp3 windows</a>, it makes changing WMA, WMV and ASF information to MP3 or WAV not only practical, but additionally easily. Convert different audio formats to MP3 like convert FLAC to MP3, WAV to MP3, DTS to MP3, APE to MP3, Opus to MP3, CAF to MP3, QCP to MP3, AMR to MP3 etc.

Return to “Jobs/Vacancies”