A Science Oriented Organization is currently in need of a LOGISTICS/ PROCEDURAL OFFICER
Applicants must have a MINIMUM of OND in a SCIENCE oriented discipline with at least 2 years experience.
Candidate must ;
1. Have a logical and systematic approach to work;
2. Have good time management ability;
3. Have the ability to solve problems and make decisions, as well as think laterally and offer creative solutions;
4. Have commercial awareness and numeracy skills;
5. Have some degree of IT literacy and the ability to handle electronic data;
6. Have the ability to manage change;
7. Have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as part of a team, as well as manage people;
8. Have excellent communication skills, both oral and written;
9. Have negotiation and analytical skills;
10. Have a positive attitude to continued learning;
11. Love science and teaching;
12. Be disciplined and eloquent;
13. Implement health and safety procedure.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closes 29th December 2016, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.