TOM-RICHARDS CONSULTING envision a business climate in Nigeria which is gradually revolutionizing into a global one to be guided by key universal business principles. This has been our driving force and has led to a reinvention of our service offerings and our mode of delivery. We are highly energetic and self-motivated to take our clients to the top of their industry and to maintain such position. The proprietary tools we use are generated in-house and highly probing to unravel minor issues beneath the obvious.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
1. Job Title: Sales Representative
• Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new customers by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
• Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
• Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature to the right channel.
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
• Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
• Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales Representative Skills:
Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales.
2. Job Title: Cashier – Females Only
• Itemizes and totals purchases by recording prices, departments, taxable and nontaxable items; operating a cash register.
• Enters price changes by referring to price sheets and special sale bulletins.
• Collects payments by accepting cash, check, or charge payments from customers; making change for cash customers.
• Balances cash drawer by counting cash at beginning and end of work shift.
• Provides pricing information by answering questions.
• Maintains checkout operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Energy Level, Dependability, Productivity, Customer Service, Professionalism, Attention to Detail, Customer Focus, General Math Skills, Informing Others, Basic Safety, Job Knowledge, Must be able use Microsoft office
3. Job Title: Store Keeper
• To exercise general control over all activities in Stores Department
• To ensure safe keeping both as to quality and quantity of materials.
• To maintain proper records.
• To initiate purchase requisitions for the replacement of stock of all regular stores items whenever the stock level of any item of store approaches the minimum limit fixed in respect thereof.
• To initiate action for stoppage of further purchasing when the stock level approaches the maximum limit.
• To check and receive purchased materials forwarded by the receiving department and to arrange for the storage in appropriate places.
• To reserve a particular material for a specific job when so required.
• To issue materials only in required quantities against authorised requisition notes/material lists.
• To check the book balances, with the actual physical stock at frequent intervals by way of internal control over wrong issues, pilferage, etc.
Diligence, Energy Level, Dependability, Productivity, Customer Service, Professionalism, Attention to Detail, Customer Focus, General Math Skills, Informing Others, Basic Safety, Job Knowledge, Must be able use Microsoft office
4. Job Title: Technician
Installation and Service Technician Job Duties:
• Serves existing accounts by analyzing work orders; planning daily travel schedule; investigating complaints; conducting tests; resolving problems.
• Establishes service by studying system requirements; ordering and gathering components and parts; completing installation; performing acceptance tests.
• Maintains rapport with customers by examining complaints; identifying solutions; suggesting improved methods and techniques; recommending system improvements.
• Keeps personal equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
• Documents service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
• Maintains customer confidence by keeping service information confidential.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
• Accomplishes operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Installation and Service Technician Skills
Electronics Troubleshooting, Analyzing Information , Judgment, Client Relationships, Equipment Maintenance, Reporting Skills, Confidentiality, Quality Focus, Results Driven, Supply Management, Informing Others
5. Job Title: Driver
• Follow route and time schedule
• Driving of the company Staff to their various destination
• Complete logs and reports
• Follow DOT regulations and safety standards
• Proven working experience as a driver
• Valid professional driver’s licence
• Ability to operate forklifts and tractors in a variety of weather and traffic conditions
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Valid Lagos state driver’s permit
• Good driving record with no traffic violations
6. Job Title: Customer Service
Customer Service Representative Job Responsibilities:
Serves customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems.
Customer Service Representative Job Duties:
• Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
• Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
• Maintains customer records by updating account information.
• Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
Marina, Victoria Island, Ajah, Apapa, Allen, Ikeja, ICM
These are not marketing jobs, prospective candidate are expected to work in an electronic store at designated branches.
'O' Leve - ND Holders is between N20,000 - N25,000 while;
BSC & HND holders with NYSC Discharge Certificate or Exemption letter is N30,000-N35,000
Drivers - 45k & above
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates should forward their CV to email@example.com using the position applying for as the subject of the e-mail (for Example Cashier-Apapa Branch). Further inquiries via 09093285817, 08038447519
BLOCK B, Suite 186,
Sura Shopping Complex, Lagos Island