6 Sure Ways To Avoid Getting Pregnant

This is where you find health related topic

7 people like this topic, 7 people dislike this topic

hunter

Postby hunter » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:36 am

Getting pregnant when you are not ready to have a baby is a major surprise for any woman. There are a lot of couples who try the pull-out method for the prevention, but then again this is not safe, and you might end up with the bun in the oven. To prevent pregnancy naturally without a condom, one thing you can do is to get a Copper T. Women who want to prolong motherhood and enjoy their s.ex lives can turn to this method. However, there are possible chances that you will not be able to conceive.

1. THE SAFE WEEK.

The safe period is the best way to prevent pregnancy without a condom. This means you can make love on the 8th day to the 20th day of a woman’s menstrual cycle. Here the first day of the period signifies Day 1 of the menstrual cycles.
2. PULL OUT & PRAY METHOD.

The pull and pray method is also followed by a lot of couples. However, it is not completely safe. But, according to experts, this pull and pray method is about 83% effective, just equivalent to a condom which is said to be 84% safe to prevent pregnancy.

3. BIRTH CONTROL PILLS.

FNo matter what, stick to the daily pill. If you are not on the pill, visit a gynecologist, and he/she would suggest what you should do. This is one of the best ways to prevent pregnancy without a condom.

4. THE EFFECTIVE COPPER T METHOD.

The device is implanted by a trained doctor and can be removed when the couple is ready for conception. There are a lot of women who opt for this method to delay the chances of getting pregnant.

5. STERLIIZATION.

Many women get their tubes tied after the first pregnancy to prevent further pregnancies. This is permanent and requires surgery.

6. LOVE THE FOREPLAY.

Foreplay helps to increase the intimacy without making love and the fear of an imminent pregnancy too. So, if you and your partner are not ready to be parents just yet, opt for this beautiful act of showing love.

LINOptwjr

Postby LINOptwjr » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:13 pm

Hi, my last period was from 10 - 16 Aug and I had protected sex on 25 Aug though Im unsure as to whether the condom did not break or not. I did not take an emergency contraceptive pill afterwards. My next period is expected to be on 7 Sept, give or take. Ive got tender breasts at the moment. What are the likelihood of me getting pregnant? Thanks
I recommend this expert advisor for independent business
Andrewumpii

Postby Andrewumpii » Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:12 pm

I'm aware that it can mess with your cycle as I've taken it before but this time around I actually threw up I'm not sure exactly how long it was after taking the pill that I did but it happened which is why I'm questioning whether it even worked or not and if it really didn't then I could be pregnant.
The best of the best auto trading robot for reliable trading
brirlviolf

WAV To OGG Converter Software

Postby brirlviolf » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:10 am

Free audio CD ripper to MP3, WMA, OGG, WAV formats, helps ID3Tag v2 and CDDB. Skill to extract audio information from any video with few clicks, similar to convert MP4 to MP3, MPEG to AAC, AVI to WAV, WMV to OGG, MOV to AAC, FLV to MP3, and many others. In case your file is already an OGG or a m4a then GameSalad won't put it by way of its own conversion course of. Click the HUGE ROUND button on the proper bottom aspect to complete changing WAV to OGG with the unique <a href=http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to-convert-wav-files-to-ogg>wav2ogg windows</a> audio format. There's a recognized problem when importing an OGG file that inludes multiple OGG encoded audio streams, that Audacity can solely entry the primary logical stream in such a file. The app is simple to make use of: add the unique file, choose your desired format and high quality, and obtain the output file to your pc. After the conversion, you possibly can click on the Output Folder button to get the converted information and switch to your iPod, iPad, iPhone, mp3 participant or hard driver.
Audio file converter instruments are additionally helpful if your favourite music app in your cellphone or tablet doesn't help the format that a brand new tune you downloaded is in. An audio converter can convert that obscure format right into a format that your app helps. JlGui is a 100% Java graphical music player <a href=http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to-convert-wav-files-to-ogg>convert wav to ogg </a>, winamp pores and skin compliant, that helps MP3,WAV, AU, AIFF and OGG VORBIS. You possibly can convert multiple file at once on this software program as it is a batch OGG converter. Xmcd, is a CD player program that now additionally helps CD ripping to Ogg Vorbis and different codecs.
You need MP3 codec if you wish to convert it to different formats, including OGG (But if you will get some playable OGG because of this, it is best to have already got some codecs put in). The software program works nice as a batch OGG converter too for converting added information in a single click on. The best solution to get primarily the same sound high quality after ten instances re-encoding with ogg to choose the next <a href=http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to-convert-wav-files-to-ogg>wav to ogg</a> bit price as a result of higher frequencies require greater number of sampling points. It may convert OGG to different supported audio formats and can convert different format files to FLAC, WAV, MP3, OGG, M4A, AAC, WMA and so forth. Turning to the unique subject you should not have to fear of encoding any mp3 to ogg.

Return to “Health”