Post any Dstv and Gotv issue and get immediate solution for free

Digital Video and Film, Computer Graphics and Animation. Tips, Tricks & Tools

11 people like this topic, 7 people dislike this topic

wikinaira

Re: Post any Dstv and Gotv issue and get immediate solution for free

Postby wikinaira » Mon May 30, 2016 6:49 pm

wisdom wrote:Why are you defrauding Nigerians

Nedurah is just trying to profer solution... i dont think hes affiliated to any of them

I don't try to make my presence to be noticed, I only strive to make my absence to be felt http://www.wikinaira.com
AYNUGA

Postby AYNUGA » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:41 am

The channels on my decoder is never complete. I always get 25 channels, sometimes it will be searching for signal
Nedurah

Postby Nedurah » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:39 pm

AYNUGA wrote:The channels on my decoder is never complete. I always get 25 channels, sometimes it will be searching for signal

Apologies sir, from the sound of it, it seem the issue you are having is a Gotv decoder.

You are suppose to view more than 44 channels. If you are having issues with incomplete channel, kindly do the following;
*Switch on your Gotv decoder...
*After scanning, press menu on your remote control
select information central...
You will see the percentage of the signal strength and signal quality
Send someone outside to gently move the antenna location
When both signal quality and strength is upto 80%. Stop and leave the antenna there.
*Press menu on your remote, select advanced options, then press installation and then select reset. *After you have done that, the decoder will reboot, select Nigeria as country, select English as language, then select active antenna as on. Allow the decoder to scan. The channels should be complete.
*Kindly note that after you have gotten all the channels back. Do not allow the decoder to scan again. When you switch on the decoder and the automatic scanning starts...press the TV button on the remote..then you have a pop up menu to exit scanning. Press the ok button.

Return to “Graphic-Video”