My Husband Gave me STDs Many Times - Tonto Dikeh

Marriage/Family issues including husband to wife, parent to child, sibling and extended family relationships

2 people like this topic, 4 people dislike this topic

wikinaira

My Husband Gave me STDs Many Times - Tonto Dikeh

Postby wikinaira » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:28 am

In response to a comment from an IG user (@best1stguy) and a die hard fan of Tonto Dikeh, the actress opened up further on her marriage with Big Churchill as she revealed more details into what led to her marriage separation.

She said that her marriage was based on gross lies, deceit, scam and many more darkness. and that no one knows how many STDs she had treated.

Read her comment below:

I don't try to make my presence to be noticed, I only strive to make my absence to be felt http://www.wikinaira.com
Charlesfar

Cheap Human Hair Hairpieces For Dark Women

Postby Charlesfar » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:28 pm

Low-cost real human hair hairpieces Hair Extensions
regarding dark women that look natural are not very easy to locate right now. Most women are in reality preventing rear using hair loss which is brought about due to old age, cancers Wigs
or perhaps anxiety. Wigs are designed by simply different firms globally but only few appear natural along with genuine.

You will find a great deal of things to consider for dark-colored women to obtain the proper along with the Wigs
greatest wig to wear. If you are planning to acquire 1 yourself, you should determine very first the reason why guiding Wigs
the idea, whether or not will it be for every day make use of or perhaps is it only with regard to Wigs For Black Women
manner.

There are many hair wig kinds that exist in your case via online retailers. One of the perfect Wigs
hairpiece types in your case is one which is made from human hair.

Return to “Family”