Self-control in its simply definition can said to be one's ability to control his/her physical, emotional, psychological actions face of temptations and impulses.
Researchers has proven that self-control have been one the greatest problems of this present generation. It can be achieved with constant training and practice and when achieved can bring you the following benefits you never knew.
These benefits include the following:
1. Self-control can help reduce impulsive behaviours:
2. Self-control can help you quit any bad life or Acts like (smoking,overeating etc):
3. Self-control can improve your mental focus(ask a doctor).
4. Self-control can enhance your decision making capacity.
5. Self-control can help you curtail your high temperaments/anger rate.
6. Self-control plays a major role in your emotional happiness.
7. Self-control can help stabilise and solve trust issues in a relationship or marriage
8. Self-control brings peace of mind.
9. Self-control also plays a key role in your success growth rate.
10. Self-control can make you liver longer(ask a doctor).
11. Self-control can save you from accidental dangers.
12. Self-control can save you from cheating.
13. Self-control can promote good leadership/follower-ship.
14. Self-control gives you full control and genuine dominance of your actions.
15. Self-control can help you discover the real you and in your uniqueness
16. Self-control gives and boosts your self confidence rate.
17. Self-control makes you sceptical in your decision making.
18. Self-control gives you power to control your emotions.
19. Self-control gives you the ability to good judgements (ask a lawyer).
20. Self control helps to increase your understanding rate.
In conclusion, having a high level of self control can bring so many benefits you never imagined, always be self controlled in any situation.