Graphic photos: Corper involved in a horrific accident shares before and after photos

Students Forum: Primary and secondary school, universities, polytechnics, et cetera

2 people like this topic, 4 people dislike this topic

wikinaira

Graphic photos: Corper involved in a horrific accident shares before and after photos

Postby wikinaira » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:34 am

ImageImage

Facebook user Ezinne Okorie who was involved in a very horrific accident took to her Facebook page to show her 'before and after' photos from the accident, while giving thanks to God for her life. Photos above are her 'After' photos. Read what she wrote and the rest of the photos after the cut..
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
"All i hv to say, thank u Jesus for saving my life from road accident on my way to Nysc orientation camp. Friends join me in thanking him for he is a great God"

Thank God for her life!!!

I don't try to make my presence to be noticed, I only strive to make my absence to be felt http://www.wikinaira.com
Gregorysmemy

There Sunlight into b berate Beat Complaisant Your braids Wigs

Postby Gregorysmemy » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:49 am

This kind of lace wig looks extremely Wigs For Women realistic and is manufactured out of sophisticated lace fabric having the authentic seem. Not merely this will give an all-natural figure but it also deliver a modern check out Especially Yours Wigs your face. If it is growing out of the scalp and equally distributed, the hair in this wig usually appears as. Some Wigs producers now want to make their lace entrance man head of hair wigs affordable in order that girls who really need it could manage to purchase it.

When these wigs are use the proper way, it would truly give a normal appearance. That is why it will probably be considerable for costumers to find out the various patterns Bobbi Boss Wigs considering that wigs are fixed about the organic hair line and it can also glue straight into the suggestion of your your hair.

Lace top human hair wigs Lace Wigs are generally used in a fashion that permits you to design the hair naturally. A high high quality top lace wig is made out of human head of hair, sometimes hand crafted or manufacturing facility Human Hair Wigs produced. But lace wigs manufactured out of manufacturing facility are the most often bought by buyers. It is Wigs pricey and has good quality. No person would at any time feel sorry about dropping their money for this.

Return to “Education”