Community Project: #saynotorape by Most Beautiful Girl In LASU unveil

Students Forum: Primary and secondary school, universities, polytechnics, et cetera

9 people like this topic, 17 people dislike this topic

wikinaira

Community Project: #saynotorape by Most Beautiful Girl In LASU unveil

Postby wikinaira » Sat May 23, 2015 3:21 pm

Rape has become a menace in our society, it is fast becoming a norm,but then mdo we think about the victims of rape? NO.  The Most Beautiful Girl in LASU 2014 with the support of SOFY and Downtown promotion took it upon themselves to try and curb this menace that is fast eating deep into our society. They embarked on a community project tagged 'SayNoToRape and Campaign Against Indecency’. The MBGLASU2014 Queen Idowu Oluwatomisin in her interview with pressmen said ‘imagine if men were as disgusted with rape as they are with periods’. She further stated that stiffer punishment should be meted out to culprits.

The project kicked off on the 12th of May 2015 with a lecture on Indecency and Rape, at Federal Government College Ijanikin and Agindigbi Grammar school Ikeja, items like branded shirts, SOFY sanitary pads,notebooks were given out to students of these schools.

On the 13th of May, the SayNoToRape awareness walk took place, it kicked off from LASU College of Medicine (LASUCOM) Ikeja to the Deputy Governor’s Office, State Secretariat, Alausa Ikeja.

I don't try to make my presence to be noticed, I only strive to make my absence to be felt http://www.wikinaira.com
tola

That's nice from the girl!!!

Postby tola » Sat May 23, 2015 3:24 pm

That's nice from the girl!!!

Return to “Education”