Bird aborts Dana passenger flight, after collision with aircraft

An online travel destination - hotels, cars, cruises and vacation packages, research trips, read user and expert reviews, see local weather ...

10 people like this topic, 13 people dislike this topic

hunter

Bird aborts Dana passenger flight, after collision with aircraft

Postby hunter » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:44 am

An air aircraft belonging to Dana Air en-route Port Harcourt on Friday morning made an ‘air return’, some minutes after take-off from the Murtala Muhammed Airport II, Lagos.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the aircraft, with registration number 5N-SRI returned after colliding with a bird mid-air.

Mr Kingsley Ezenwa, Communications Manager of the airline, confirmed the incident in a statement.

Ezenwa said the captain took a professional decision by returning to the Lagos airport.

“A bird strike is a collision between a bird and an aircraft that is airborne and as per standard safety procedure which is the hallmark of our operation, our pilot returned to base.

“Our guests have however been put on another aircraft to ensure that their itinerary is not entirely disrupted.

“The aircraft is currently being evaluated by our engineers to determine the effect of the bird strike on its affected engine,’’ he said.

The manager also assured Dana Air’s customers that the airline would continue to give priority to their safety and comfort.

The General Manager, Public Relations, Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA), Mr Sam Adurogboye, told NAN that the air return was a precautionary measure to prevent any untoward occurrence.

Adurogboye said the pilot acted according to Standard and Recommended Practices (SARPs), as such the incidences should not be sensationalised.

“The pilot did the right thing by returning to base.

“The aircraft had already lost one engine as a result of the bird strike and the standard practice is that the pilot should land at the nearest airport.

“Once such incident occurs, it is mandatory for the airline to make a report to the NCAA,’’ he told NAN.

Adurogboye also restated NCAA’s commitment to the safety and security of Nigeria’s aviation sector.

NAN reports that this is the third incident recorded by the Nigerian aviation sector in the last 72 hours.

An Aero Contractors flight NG316 en-route Lagos, from Port Harcourt, was on Tuesday engulfed in smoke about 20 minutes after take-off, causing panic among the passengers.

Similarly, two aircraft belonging to Air Peace were on Thursday involved in a ground collision at the General Aviation Terminal of the Murtala Mohammed Airport, Lagos. (NAN)

SteakOwek

MP3 WAV Converter ' Convert WAV To MP3

Postby SteakOwek » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:58 am

Nonetheless, the process modified on May 17, 2016 in their most up-to-date replace (v12.four.zero.119). You can now play the recordsdata with Audials or drag and drop them into another application or Home windows Explorer to export them. If I remember, you must have MP3 chosen as the type of file that CD imports are transformed to. From there you may set the bit-fee, ect. WAV recordsdata are large in size and with the arrival of MP3 and MP4 WAV information are becoming much less widespread and fewer frequent. But I'm simply within the course of of making lossless photographs and burning them to DVD-R (not enough HD space to keep them on there), then I can merely convert these into any format I need. Firstly, you want to run the program and then click the Add button on the highest left corner of the interface to import the audio files you need to convert. This motion will enable the consumer to pick the unique WAV file to be converted to MP3 from their computer's arduous drive.
Yeah, I used to be trying round and on the bottom in Music Converter there is a notice that stated it wasn't installed with a hyperlink to the place I might download it. FileZigZag should work with all working systems that support an online browser, like Mac OS X, Home windows, and Linux. We recommend checking out our current tutorial on specifying the MP3 quality (bit price) for superb-tuning this process. BTW, you'd probably be significantly better off converting to mp3 offline and then using that, somewhat then reconverting over and over, which is a waste of CPU. Convert audio recordsdata like MP3, MP2, WMA, M4A, AAC, APE, VQF, OGG, AU, AIFF to MP3, MP2, and WAV. If you want to make the MP3 smaller, then through the encode it not solely tosses all of the part relationships, it also tosses every amplitude which is beneath a threshold which is a operate of the standard you chose.
Freemake Video Converter is an efficient option as a result of it provides features that you most likely would get from paid purposes. The questions I ask is , does it make any difference, will individuals be capable to download load them nonetheless and the way do I change them to MP3 format if I need I created my songs it only gave me different wav codecs. Freely edit ID3 tag info like title, album, artist, URL, genre, yr when converting wav audio to MP3. Sound Converter will convert lots of <a href=http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to-convert-wav-files-to-mp3>wav2mp3 windows</a> the more frequent codecs and it is very easy to make use of. Primarily based on your download you could be occupied with these articles and related software titles. FreeRIP can obtain knowledge from the well-known or from the exclusive FreeRIP CD Database.
All2Mp3 is Mac solely so for those who're making an attempt to transform somewav files earlier than transferring an iTunes library from a Home windows PC to Mac , you may need to use the iTunes technique as an alternative. It mentioned it could solely convert wav however it additionally labored on a cda that Windows Media Player wouldn't rip. For converting WMA audio recordsdata to MP3 format, Aimersoft DRM Media Converter is very advisable. You can even convert entire music libraries retaining the folder and filename structure.
I used it to convert different lossless audios, corresponding to changing APE to MP3 , changing AIFF to AAC and changing FLAC to iPhone6/6 Plus All these high quality is nearly as good as origin. Completely different kinds of the MP3 to WAV converter skin will fulfill your requirements. Includes WAV cutter with preview that can cut WAV audio recordsdata with millisecond precision. Audials is your MP3 converter and converts almost all file codecs to MP3 files. And you can <a href=http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to-convert-wav-files-to-mp3>online wav to mp3 converter</a> even add MP3 file to iTunes Library, and convert to WAV by repeating the steps because the above. MP3 audio is more and more being utilized in video production coupled with numerous MPEG4 video codecs like divx. Any Audio Converter is a multi-purpose program for changing audio recordsdata from one format into one other, mixing audio (Cut up, Lower, Be a part of), and adjusting audio parameter. Mac OS Download the LAME library dmg bundle ( obtain page ) from Buanzo's web site.
Best wav to mp3 converter online: .wav to .mp3 go to this website http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to- ... les-to-mp3
SteakOwek

WAV To MP3 Converter, Convert MP3 To WAV

Postby SteakOwek » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:04 am

Use Batch Processing to course of and convert your full library of songs: match volume levels of different songs, boost the bass, trim leading and trailing silences, convert to MP3, and rather more. ConverterLite is a converting, encoding and compression tool to create, compress, and convert audio files and movie information. Xilisoft Audio Converter Professional is a robust all-in-one skilled audio converter for audio conversion, audio extraction, audio CD ripping and making. Bigasoft Audio Converter additionally lets users trim audio or video, preview clips in a constructed-in media player and seize frames, change the UI language, default output and snapshot folder, specify a publish-process motion (e.g. exit), prevent system sleep throughout conversion, and others. The program not only helps changing MP3 to WAV, but in addition can convert WAV to MP3.
However if you plan on modifying the recorded audio (say, if you want to improve or increase the sound, or trim the ends and add a fade in and fade out, and so forth..) it is in all probability finest to report as a WAV file, and then carry it into the Sound Editor, which might then output to MP3. Click on Add File button or drag and drop the WAV files to the interface to import supply files.
Freemake Video Converter is an efficient option because it provides features that you probably would get from paid purposes. The questions I ask is , does it make any difference, will folks be able to obtain load them nonetheless and the way do I change them to MP3 format if I would like I created my songs it solely gave me completely different wav formats. Freely edit ID3 tag data like title, album, artist, URL, genre, 12 months when changing wav audio to MP3. Sound Converter will convert most of <a href=http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to-convert-wav-files-to-mp3>wav to mp3 online</a> the extra widespread codecs and it is very easy to make use of. Primarily based in your download chances are you'll be inquisitive about these articles and associated software program titles. FreeRIP can download knowledge from the well-known or from the exclusive FreeRIP CD Database.
If you wish to convert a file from a special URL that you must click on Or Download It From and paste the net tackle. You don't say which model of Home windows you might be using, so I will assume that you're utilizing Windows 7. This type of changing can be helpful while you wish to organize your favourite music library or to compress you music assortment to free some house on your disk, or to transform audio recordsdata of unknown format to play back these records in your mobile. After you click on OK by means of the mountain of home windows you just opened you might be ready to start changing. Now see how you can convert WAV to MP3 in simple steps earlier than uploading to Google Music. This system additionally provides options that let you customise every new file type; for example, adjusting the stereo quality of an MP3 file; its enchantment appears limited, although.
A tutorial about easy methods to convert audio files into MP3 with iTunes can be discovered in the Apple knowledge base. Hamster Free Audio Converter is alleged to work with Home windows 7, Vista, XP, and 2000. ImTOO MP3 WAV Converter can convert MP3 to WAV format and convert WAV to MP3 music with excessive speed. I am unable to even get it to view the recordsdata to transform them to MP3 in the first occasion. As for audio quality, Google Music help up to 320kbps MP3 music, which, in my <a href=http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to-convert-wav-files-to-mp3>convert wav to mp3 online</a> view, is good enough to listen to. Even the FLAC, one in all famous lossless audio format, could be transcoded to 320kbps on Google Music. Similarly, making a wav file from unique prime quality audio recordings leads to higher sound quality than making a wav file from an MP3 that has already lost some data. Then you can find a Obtain button and once again the choices save to: Google Drive or Dropbox.
Best wav to mp3 converter online: .wav to .mp3 go to this website http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to- ... les-to-mp3
SteakOwek

WAV To MP3 Converter

Postby SteakOwek » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:12 am

Through the use of this site you agree to using cookies for analytics, customized content material and ads. Click the button on the left of the inexperienced Convert button on the higher section of the principle interface. Since MP3 is a lossy audio format, converting any audio formats (e.g. WAV) to MP3 is a top quality-loss course of, however with the construct-in Lame MP3 encoder, the encoded MP3 recordsdata sound like a faithful copy of the unique WAV music collections to most listeners. Відео Конвертер, ви можете легко конвертувати будь-яке відео в високою якістю аудіо MP3. Lowering the output ceiling will scale back the variety of intersample peaks that may cause audible clipping when converting to MP3. Version 4.3 build 1287 automatically normalizes quantity so that all output information have the identical quantity like MP3Gain; converts multiple WAV files to 1 WAV; converts multiple MP3 recordsdata to 1 MP3.
WAV is the abbreviation of Waveform Audio File Format which is a Microsoft and IBM audio file format normal for storing an audio bitstream on PCs. Free Swap Audio File Converter Set up Notes: Throughout set up, you can select to not install the Dealio toolbar. It will ensure the MP3 tracks are saved as WAV format during the CD burn/creation process. Step 6 - Repeat the process for a number of file conversions; nonetheless, many finish-users will select a software solution if there's a requirement to batch convert MP3 to WAV with the intention to save time. WAV (WAVE) recordsdata are audio files playable by way of multimedia playback software akin to Home windows Media Player and different software out there in your operating system. By downloading MP3 deluxe from MAGIX, you may receive audio software program in its truest sense.
And now you'll be able to simply use the software of on-line MP3 converter, and it will probably store your audio file in approximately one-tenth of the space required by WAV. With Audials Tunebite Premium, Audials Tunebite Platinum or Audials One, you <a href=http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to-convert-wav-files-to-mp3>wav to mp3</a> may convert WAV Audio files in addition to all different audio file formats. MP3 is the preferred audio format and most (in reality, almost all) portable gadgets assist the playback of MP3 Format.
All2Mp3 is Mac only so if you're trying to transform somewav files before transferring an iTunes library from a Home windows PC to Mac , you will need to use the iTunes methodology as a substitute. It stated it would solely convert wav however it additionally labored on a cda that Windows Media Player would not rip. For converting WMA audio recordsdata to MP3 format, Aimersoft DRM Media Converter is very really useful. You'll be able to even convert whole music libraries retaining the folder and filename structure.
This system's name implies that is merely a program for changing WAV recordsdata to MP3s, however happily it does more. There's a dropdown in the backside left corner which exhibits what the file will be transformed to. By default WAV is chosen which on this case is precisely what is required. The following working methods are supported: Home windows 10, Home windows 8, Windows 7, Home windows <a href=http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to-convert-wav-files-to-mp3>wav2mp3 windows</a> Vista, Home windows XP, Windows Server 2003, and Mac OS X 10.5 and newer. That is why it's good to convert these large WAV files to MP3s and due to this fact you need 4Musics WAV to MP3 Converter. We've got tried all types MP3 to WAV softwares, to pick probably the most dependable listing for you!

Return to “Travel”