Diary of an isale eko girl oversized in givenchy

Get Celebrity style, The latest fashion news, Dress, Makeup and trends on and off the runway.

0 people like this topic, 3 people dislike this topic

wikinaira

Diary of an isale eko girl oversized in givenchy

Postby wikinaira » Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:07 pm

Don’t you just love how fashion can be very versatile? For me fashion is all about expressing yourself and definitely being yourself. I’ve personally never really been a follower of trends, maybe it’s cause I personally don’t think they work for my size.

I’ve always been able to literally just put anything together and still ROCK the hell out of the look. A lot of people honestly don’t have that, not for lack of creativity but more of just following trends and moreover they come out also looking fab so why stress trying to be creative yea?

That being said, I’m all for personal style. It’s funny how one person might not relate to it but a couple of others would; be it ‘the thrifty look’, ‘the oversized look’ or whatever your style might actually be. For me it’s either of two things either I look fab or I look homeless. There are no in-betweens: I never look just okay!

If you know me you would know I’m not really into clingy outfits cause I don’t think they do much for my body, or let’s just say I don’t feel comfortable in them, and the whole idea is to feel totally comfortable in everything you wear. So today on my post, right as I was going to shoot, I ran into my brother walking into the house and I literally took off his Givenchy shirt before he could settle down and ran out with it cause I wanted to style it somehow.

#stylefromisaleeko

Outfit Details ~

Shirt – @givenchyofficial

Jeans- @truereligion jeans

Shoes – @sophiawebster

Hair – @hikkyshair

I don't try to make my presence to be noticed, I only strive to make my absence to be felt http://www.wikinaira.com

Return to “Fashion”