NiMet predicts cloudy weather for Tuesday

Event takes place here

3 people like this topic, 9 people dislike this topic

wikinaira

NiMet predicts cloudy weather for Tuesday

Postby wikinaira » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:34 am

It added that partly cloudy sky with chances of isolated thunderstorm would affect the high grounds of the central states later in the day with day time temperatures of 27 to 33 degrees Celsius

The Nigerian Meteorological Agency has predicted cloudy weather conditions over the central states on Tuesday morning.
NiMet’s Weather Outlook issued by its Central Forecast Office in Abuja on Monday, predicted chances of localised thunderstorm over Abuja, Jos, Lafia, Makurdi, Ibi, Bauchi, Gombe, Jalingo and Mambila Plateau.

It added that partly cloudy sky with chances of isolated thunderstorm would affect the high grounds of the central states later in the day with day time temperatures of 27 to 33 degrees Celsius.

The agency also predicted cloudy weather conditions over the inland of the South-West and coastal cities, with prospects of localised rains in Port-Harcourt, Calabar, Eket, Benin, Obudu, Ogoja and Yenegoa in the morning hours.
According the agency, there are prospects of isolated thunderstorm over the region in the afternoon and evening hours with day time temperatures of 30 to 32 degrees Celsius.

NiMet further predicted that Northern states would experience partly cloudy to cloudy conditions with possibilities of thunderstorms over Gusau, Sokoto and Yelwa axis in the morning.

It added that sunny conditions would prevail over the region in the afternoon and evening hours with day time temperatures of 33 to 41 degrees Celsius.
NiMet said that cloudy conditions are expected with some chances of thunderstorm over some parts of the country within the next 24 hours.

I don't try to make my presence to be noticed, I only strive to make my absence to be felt http://www.wikinaira.com

Return to “Events”