1. A woman is more likely to want to commit adultery during ovulation than at any other time in her cycle.
2. Telling a convincing lie to someone is much more difficult when you find them sexually attractive.
3. Minute quantities of over 30 different substances have been identified in human Fluid. These include nitrogen, fructose, lactic acid, ascorbic acid, inositol, cholesterol, glutathione, creatine, pyruvic acid, citric acid, sorbitol, urea, uric acid and Vitamin B12, along with various salts and enzymes.
4. Chocolate contains phenylethylamine, the same feel-good chemical responsible for the ecstatic high people experience through sexual attraction and love.
5. Women who have given birth have darker labia minora than women who haven’t.
6. The majority of women experience a peak in libido just before their period.
7. -321°F is the temperature at which sperm banks store donor Fluid. At this temperature, Fluid can be stored indefinitely.
8. The point at which the average man reaches his sexual peak is between the ages of 17 and 18.
9. The earth could be re-populated to its current level using the number of sperm that could fit into an aspirin capsule.
10. A chicken egg could accommodate the number of female ova necessary to repopulate the earth to its present numbers.
11. During sexual intercourse, in addition to the genitals and bosoms, the inner nose also swells.
12. During Attention, a smaller flaccid joystick tends to have a greater percentage increase than a larger flaccid joystick.
13. A teaspoon of Fluid contains approximately 5 calories.
14. Sex burns off an average of about 100 calories per session.
15. On average, from two to five million sperm are released each time a man ejaculates.
16. During any given period, women who read romance novels have a tendency to have twice as many lovers as those who don’t.
17. Almost a third of all women over 80 years of age still have sex with their spouse or boyfriend.
18. For both men and women, the heart rate averages 140 beats per minute at the point of orgasm.
19. The average woman will have sex more than 3,000 times over the course of her reproductive years.
20. Most men under 40 years of age can achieve an Attention in less than 10 seconds.
21. Heterosexual anal sex is something 43% of women have experienced.
22. Women consider joystick size the ninth most important feature for a man, while men rate it much more highly, in third place.
23. When a man ejaculates, the initial spurt travels at 28 miles per hour – faster than the world record for the 100m sprint, which currently stands at 22.9 miles per hour.
24. In one hour, the average sperm can swim seven inches.
25. With nothing in its path, a joystick can shoot Fluid anywhere from 12 to 24 inches.
26. The longest erect joystick on record was 13 inches. The smallest was 1cm.
27. There are 20 male masochists for every female masochist.
28. The average adult testicles contains enough sperm to measure a quarter of a mile laid out end to end.
29. For 75% of men, expulsion occurs within 3 minutes of penetration.
30. During an average man’s lifetime, he will Erupt approximately 17 litres of Fluid, which amounts to about half a trillion sperm.
31. The testes increase in size by 50% when a man is sexually aroused.
32. Australians are the most receptive to the idea of having a party – 28% of them claim to have tried it.
33. 15% of adults have had sexual intercourse at work.
34. 41% of men would like to have sex more frequently. Only 29% of women share this urge.
35. 5% of adults have sex once a day. 20% have sex 3 - 4 times per week.
36. Every time they engage in MouthAction with their partner, 30% of women swallow.
37. When sexually aroused, 60% of men get erect Tips.
38. Half of single women have sex by the third date.
39. Women over 40 years of age are more likely to masturbate than any other group.
40. There’s a direct link between how often a man has sex and his life expectancy.
41. Sex can relieve a headache – it releases the tension, which restricts blood vessels in the brain.
42. 44% of women find it impossible to enjoy sex with a man who is not their intellectual equal. Just 31% of men share this problem.
43. There are about 1,000 recognised euphemisms for ‘vagina’ in the English language.
44. At any given time, 25% of people are daydreaming about sex.
45. According to studies, the larger a man’s testicles, the more likely he is to stray.
46. It takes two tablespoons of blood to get the average man’s joystick erect.
47. During their lifetime, the average driver will have sex in their car six times.
48. The femalecore contains twice as many nerve fibres as the joystick – a toe-curling 8,000.
49. One in five women living with their boyfriend has more than one sexual partner.
50. Besides humans, bonobos (a type of chimp) and dolphins are the only animals that have sex for pleasure.
51. It tends to be easier for women to orgasm during ovulation than at any other time in their cycle.
52. The size of the vagina decreases by 30% as orgasm becomes imminent.
53. While giving birth, some women have been known to experience orgasm.
54. Inside the female body, sperm cells can survive for up to nine days.
55. For up to 70% of women, simultaneous direct stimulation of the femalecore during intercourse is essential for them to reach orgasm.
56. Over 30% of men suffer from premature expulsion. 10% of men are affected by erectile dysfunction.
57. It’s possible to relieve depression through masturbation.
58. The longer a man’s ring finger is compared to his index finger, the more testosterone he has.
59. The average aroused vagina is 4 inches long – shorter than the average erect joystick, which measures in at 6 inches.
60. The average woman can reach orgasm in about 4 minutes through masturbation, while through intercourse, it can take 10 – 20 minutes.
61. Sneezes, along with orgasms, are the only physiological responses that cannot be voluntarily stopped once they have started.
62. Straight men tend to have smaller manlinesses than gay men.
63. 85% of women are very satisfied with their partner’s joystick size.
64. Evidence exists indicating that joystick size may be linked to index finger length.
65. In rare cases, menstrual cramps have been known to bring about orgasm.
66. The amount of wet dreams a man is likely to have increases in line with the number of years spent in formal education.
67. Compared to anywhere else, adults are more likely to tell a lie in bed.
68. The majority of women prefer to have sex in the dark.
69. Men find women with enlarged pupils more sexually attractive.
70. 60% of non-smoking women have had no sexual partners in the past year, while 70% of women who smoke have had more than four lovers over the same timescale.
71. Women who are prone to migraines tend to have a higher sex drive than those who are not.
73. Thirty four per cent of men have told lies in order to have sex. Ten per cent of women have done the same.
74. More than 50% of all cheating wives choose married men as their lovers.
75. About 1% of women can achieve orgasm solely through bosom stimulation.
76. Within the week, 22% of women tell at least five friends about their first sexual experience with a partner.
77. 70% of men and women admit to having fantasised about someone else while having sex.
78. Two thirds of runners admit to having thought about sex while running.
79. 68% of men and 59% of women had a sexual liaison with someone in their past, which they have not told their current partner about.
80. An overwhelming majority of sexual partners have only skimpy knowledge of what truely turns them on.
81. Handsome guys are more likely to have sex with more girls in their life time.